On Site Warranty Service Request
Please fill in the form below to arrange a warranty call out to faulty product.
All warranty requests will be dealt with in accordance to the terms and conditions of the warranty you received when purchasing the item. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the appliance is used and maintained in accordance to the terms and conditions of the warranty and instructions laid out by the manufacturer
There are many things that are not covered by warranty and where a call is deemed to be non warranty a charge will be raised.
It is therefore imperative that you consult the instruction manual supplied with your appliance prior to requesting a warranty call out, this is to ensure that the fault that you are reporting is covered by the warranty.
The following are just some of the faults not covered under the terms of the warranty:
- Misuse of the appliance or using the appliance for a purpose other than it has been designed for
- Ambient / site issues (ambient temperature/humidity/ventilation/positioning)
- Failure to clean or maintain the product in accordance with the manufacturers instructions
- Incorrect, or faulty installation
- Poor or faulty mains services (eg. poor water pressure, hard water, insufficient power supply)
- Damage to the appliance
- Blockages and or damage caused by foreign objects
- Faults caused by poor quality or incorrect detergents/chemicals
- Failure to comply with the instructions supplied with the product
- No fault found
Before requesting a warranty call we strongly suggest you carry out your own checks to ensure the fault is with the product itself and covered by the warranty.
If the attending engineer deems the problem to be caused by any of the above a charge will be raised for the non warranty call out. By submitting this form you confirm that you understand the above points and accept and charges raised should the call out be deemed to be a non warranty fault.